Feb 2, 2011

Moving

I hate moving, I hate moving, I hate moving. It's the 4th time this year that I've decided to move myself. This time around I'm in an apartment... stairs...elevators...BAH! I'm happy with myself because I've signed a year lease and I'll be staying here for that year. (except for when I go to Peru)

So now that all of my possessions are in the house, minus Chairman Meow, I feel relieved. I love my apartment, I love where it's located, and I love my room mate! All I have yet to do is nail my paintings up in my room, and grocery shop for the dreaded first week's move in. I hate having to buy condiments, but I should be used to it since it's MY FOURTH TIME! On another note I think I'll post pictures of the apartment when everything is done and set up.

PS- Smoking.. So I had a hiccup and smoked last saturday.. Saddening, I know. So today is my 4th day of not smoking..for the second time. But I'm happy for this second time around because I'm pretty sure I have strep throat, so there has been no cravings!
--

Here's the recent photo from Facebook. (Roosters in Pitt Meadows, where I smoked myself silly.)


No comments:

Post a Comment