Feb 17, 2011

Scoot-A-Loot

So if I stop posting on this blog abruptly, it's because my scooter's tire has fallen off while driving, I've flipped face first over the handle bars, and am now currently dead in the morgue.

I've had my scooter for almost two years, and it has done it's job, poorly, but still has gotten me around. If you don't know me, I'm a spur of the moment, impulse, spend all my money at once kind of guy. One week when my parents were camping I decided I was done with walking, and decided to buy a 50cc scooter. It ended up being $2500. Now ask me if I had the money to pay for that. No. I didn't. I maxed out my credit card, and financed for a year. Why would I do this to myself you ask? Well I'm an idiot, that's why.

Back to the point. Don't ever buy a scooter. Unless you like being soaked to the bone every day, and sometimes forgetting to wear gloves and your hands are then beaten to death by hail at 50km/hr. Anyways, today I noticed that my front wheel was making an odd noise while driving. I then proceeded to look down at my wheel and it was wobbling back and forth. Why does God hate me? What did I do to deserve a scooter that falls apart every other month? Is this scooter not meant for me? Where was he when I forgot to put oil in it, and the tranny died? Where was he when the starter broke down...3 times? Where was he when scoot broke down at the mall on Christmas Eve? Merry fucking Christmas. Where is he every single time I make a right turn and have to smack the rear light? Which might I add, when doing so people must think I'm smacking my own ass. Where was he when I had to kick start it so much I now have arthritis in my ankle? Well, he was nowhere to be found. And I'm going to have a limp for the rest of my life.

The amount of money I have put into fixing this shit box has added up to a whole new scoot. So let me repeat myself, don't buy one! Also, the dealership I bought it at went out of business due to bankruptcy/fraud only a couple months after purchasing it. Then I was transferred to a new location, and that one went out of business just months after that. Now I have to get it driven in the back of a truck to Langley. FML, so much. Wish me luck so I don't die by scoot! =)

---

Here's some pics of the stupid bitch.





2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention the time it froze up at school, and you almost missed the opening midnight show of Harry Potter...

    ReplyDelete