Nov 17, 2010

PERU

Something huge is about to happen in my life, and that is me going to Peru for three months in May!! Yes, it is about six months away, but wouldn't you be shitting your pants about it? Yeah, I thought so. Anyways, just a couple weeks ago it became official because I went and bought my flight tickets. The reason behind me going is due to the fact my Social Work degree requires that I need 400 volunteer hours before I'm accepted into the program. So why the hell not incorporate a trip to get out of the village I live in? I'm going to be living in Cusco, and hopefully working in an orphanage, or even with street youth. But it's wherever the needs are that I'll be sent.

Now here's a little som' som' that'll break your hearts and make you jealous of me.




When I'm there I plan to do a travel diary blog. So stay in touch for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment