Nov 17, 2010

Back From The Dead

Why hello there. So life has definitely been a little bit crazy as of late. So here's a list of everything new going on in my life.

1) I got promoted in late August to a supervisor
2) I transfered to a new Starbucks, which so happens to be a new location
3) I bought a car for a great deal
4) My ex-room mates kicked me out due to their female parts raging with hormones that I will never understand.
5) I'm officially going to Peru in May 2011 for three months!
6) And latest news, my lappy died. So I decided to splurge and buy a Macbook Pro =)
7) Second year of uni....it will be the death of me.

So now that you're caught up, I feel better.

Idea, every post I have I'm going to upload the most recently tagged photo of myself. Just to keep it fun.
So, here it goes.




And while I'm at it, here's a few more ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment