Apr 20, 2011

I Swear All My Blog Titles Have The Word Procrastination In Them

Hola, guess what time it is! It's procrastinate from anything related to school time, of course! I've already gone out for far too many smoke breaks than necessary, cooked a meal even though I wasn't hungry, and am writing a blog when in reality I should be studying for a final I have in 4 and a half hours. But hey, C's get degrees, right!? Well...I'm hoping they do.

Topic change. Tomorrow is my last shift at Starbucks. Well, I should say last shift at that certain location. I don't know I feel yet. Wait, YES I DO! I feel freakin' stoked about it. I don't have to deal with old people telling me our prices are outrageous, and that A&W coffee is better anyways. I don't have to deal with people coming in and reading the menu for five minutes, then proceeding to ask me for a "calorie frap". Really? I didn't know that we had a syrup called calorie. I'm sure it tastes great though! I won't have to deal with kids walking in, acting like they own the store, and ask for a drink like this, "Yo, give meh a double chocolaty chip frap, man." (all the while throwing your hands around like you're Eminem's love child.) I will be able to regain my sanity, and this is what I'm most excited for. SWEET FREEDOM!

But alas, I should get back to my Political Sciences. I wish I could pop my eyes out, prop my book up, and go have a nap while my eyeballs continue to study. Vulgar? I don't curr.

---

Before I leave, and my brain melts here are some goodies.
Maybe I should explain the picture of my mouth that makes it's debut in these photos. It was a Fiesta themed party, and the people throwing it thought it would be a good idea to play a game called, "Pin the dirty sanchez on Justin Beiber". I guess some people are jealous of my facial hair...





2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel about leaving a certain location. Pure awesome-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't the people throwing the fiesta's idea to play the game, it was MINE. I want all credit cuz it was a hit. The gross pictures were anyway.

    ReplyDelete