Dec 26, 2010

Secret Santa

Every year for the past 5 years, my friends and I get together and do a massive secret santa. It has grown considerably since we first started, due to more friends being initiated into the group. The evening usually looks like this: we arrive with food, get drunk, eat a turkey dinner, do the gift exchange, then get more sloppy. It's the day I look forward to most in December, mostly because it's the day after the semester is officially done, and it's the first chance to get messy. But also because I get to see friends that I haven't seen for awhile, and genuinely have a hoot or two. I feel as if this Christmas tradition that we've had since grade 11 could, and possibly will continue on even after we're all married and have kids. Well, at least I hope it does!

Here's the main group shot starting from the most recent. (p.s.- please excuse my bald head in year 2's photo. Apparently I thought I was a gang member. p.p.s.- have a great holiday!) :





No comments:

Post a Comment