Dec 2, 2010

Oh life..

School is coming to an end, and life is soo stressful. My time management is seriously lacking this semester, but do I care? NOPE! I have a paper due at 2:30p today, and have I finished it? NOPE! I have an exam at 7pm tonight, and am I ready? NOPE! I always do this to myself, and after every semester I always say this line. I think almost every university student says this line as well. But on a lighter note, I registered for all my classes. I will be taking psyc 250 online, intro archaeology, canadian politics, and human services. Such an array of different classes, which I'm kind of nervous for, but excited as well!

Just got back from my exam, and I think I did well. A passing grade for sure.

--
Now here's the recent photos, that aren't so recent, but recently tagged.
They were from this past summer, at an old co-workers wedding. =)


2 comments:

  1. I love that pic SO MUCH of you, Lyds, and Beth. You and Beth look like the same person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I didn't see that until now! Creepy.

    ReplyDelete