Dec 12, 2010

The Room of Vanilla

This past weekend was my friend, Codi's, birthday. It was decided that we'd all go on a party bus to Vanilla Room in Langley, to get drunky. Of course all of Abbotsford showed up. You can never get away from Abbotsford... All in all it was a good night! But here's the thing, you know when you go out to party, get a little drunk, wake up the next day and chuckle about a vague memory? Well it happened to me the next morning. I was waiting in line to get into the club, when a girl introduced herself to me. She then offered me a drink from her water bottle within the first couple of minutes of talking to her. Me being me, I hesitated for a split second, then took a swig. She assured me after I handed the bottle back that it wasn't a date rape cocktail. She then proceeded to laugh, which what I like to remember as a hysterical laugh. Looking back at that memory...Hmm, that could have gone a lot worse then it did. But it didn't, and I'm living to tell the tale.

But ANYWAYS, here are some pictulas of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment