Mar 29, 2011

The Big 21

Hello, friends. So it's my birthday today, and I'm 21. Twenty-freakin-one!! Why do I feel so old now? I don't like it. Get it out. I would like to be 18 again, please. Naw, I kid, 21 will most def be a good year for me, I can already sense it. So what did I do for my birthday you may be wondering. Well let me tell you; I went to Kelowna with my friend Scott and stayed at one of his friend's house for the weekend. It was far too much fun, and I miss it already! We went to BigWhite and snowboarded. It was my second time ever boarding, and my ass for sure realized quickly that I was a noob. But none-the-less I love it! I'm already planning on buying a season pass/all the necessities to live on the mountain.

We then came home and I drank a bottle and a half of wine. Did I need to do that? Of course I did! Who do you think I am? We ended up playing King's Cup, and boy, was that ever a treat. We found a new rule called the 'gimp card'. When one pulls that card, the person to the left of them is their gimp master. Good thing I was the person to the left, because Scott really needed to feel the wrath of Gimp Master Taylor. He ended up wearing a pink curly wig, and a bikini top. Did I forget to mention he was forced to eat 4 kibbles of dog food? Good times.

When we all finally awoke after the night's excursion, and it was such a beautiful day that we decided to go for a hike. After climbing a mountain in the desert we all had a nap that was well deserved. We then all pilled in the car and went to the sketchiest CastleFunPark wannabe joint and played mini-golf. If you know me, you would know that I absolutely hate mini-golf. Like a passionate, burning hatred for it. Actually, just all games in general. My luck with winning such games are 0% out of 100. I've come to accept this fact, so I usually just avoid them at all costs. When mini golf was done, we all ended up drinking....Yes, drinking again.

On Sunday I planned to go out with a few close friends from home, and eat dinner at Earls. I didn't plan on drinking, but then shots just started to appear. Tequila, an Irish Car Bomb, and some foreign shot that was delectable. Let me just say I was in a good state after ingesting them. After din a few of us ended back at Jessi's house and all cuddled in a bed. Some farts later, my clothes coming off (what's new?), and Jessi force feeding me water, then proceeding to make a human geyser of water spew from my mouth, all in all, it was such a fun night! I can easily say this has been the best birthday I've ever had!

----

OH, I almost forgot! My birthday present from my Mum was a brand new camera, a Nikon L120 to be exact! I love it to death, and took some pretty dandy photos this past weekend. I guess I should show you some of the photos to prove I didn't make up this great weekend.
P.S.- Yes, in the last few pictures, I sure am wearing a beater that says "Fuck Shit Up". I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
















2 comments:

  1. SO glad i could enjoy your day with you even thought it was a bit early!
    your blogs make me laugh, a lot, and people look at me.... think i am weird... but little do they know I AM WEIRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we could do it before you left! And good, that's what my blog is here for! =D

    ReplyDelete