Mar 1, 2011

Just A Quicky Update

Why hello there. I've been MIA for the past bit due to the fact I've been stealing wifi from my neighbours, and it's a really finiky task to do such. When ever I'm ready to blog, of course it won't connect. I live such a hard life, I know. But today I finally called Telus and am in the process of getting my own connection set up. So be happy for me and shit.

Well, what's been happening in my life as of late? I just had two midterms yesterday, and I'm free of school related tasking for a bit, which is a treat and a half. I've just been working and keeping myself busy with friends. Which is the other half of the treat I talk about up above. I always just want to fast forward to the weekend, because I know there will be good times for all.

On a totally unrelated topic, I just met the RiverDancer I've talked about in other posts that lives above me. I pictured he would be obese and socially inept, since he's always river dancing at all hours of the day/night. But quite the contrary, he seems normal enough, and RoomMate knows the person he's living with now. So maybe we'll invite them down to river dance? No, that's just too weird, even for me.

Anyways, where am I going with this post? I don't even know. Let's keep in random. Okay. So just last week, I was having a smoke (whoops, screw quitting for now) on my patio, and there was a man dumpster diving. He then proceed to walk back and forth, like something was wrong. So me being me, I asked him if he was alright. So he walks on over, and then tells me for the next half hour about tips and tricks if I ever become homeless. Like good times to go dumpster diving, how to make homeless candles, and how socks are hard to come by. Thanks, but I don't plan on being homeless ever. Wait, knowing my luck, just in saying that I will one day have no home. Great. Awesome. My name won't be Tjames On Fire anymore, it'll be Tjames in dumpsters.

I guess to end this post, I should ramble off some piss-offs from work.

1) Do NOT ever ask for a scone, emphasize on the 'on'. There is an 'e' at the end of the word, speak proper English, or else I'll accidentely drop the scone and stomp it right in front of you.

2) Don't ever ask for a 'ladday'. At Starbucks, we usually like to call them lattes. I am not your laddy.

3) Kids that play with their bouncy ball in front of my store, if you do this one more time, you will soon be helping each other remove such ball from bum.

4) Kids that scream nipples at the top of their lungs in my store, please refrain. Or else I will give you a raunchy purple nurple and kindly ask you to remove yourself.

5) People who think it's alright to take from our tip jar, just so you can have enough money, don't. I need tips so I can wash my clothes. If you do such again, I will not put deodorant on and steep your tea-bag under my sweaty arm-pit.

This, my friends, is vital information you'll need to keep your barista happy.

------

Here's some goodies from Facebook

Here's a couple of my fav friends
This is my twin little brother
AND THIS IS THE CREEPY PICTURE ROOMMATE BOUGHT FOR OUR HOUSE!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a shame the kids taking from the tip jar, your hard earned money. Also, that is one creepy picture, where did your roommate get that from lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW, right? The RoomMate got it from a local thrift store.

    ReplyDelete