Mar 8, 2011

Soft Kitty

I think I'm alright with being single for life, just as long as I have my cat. Is this a sad fact to type out/come to agreement with, I like to think it's not. Will Chairman Meow ever break up with me, no, she won't. Will she ever cheat on me? Yes she has, but we got over that, and moved on. ANYWAYS, I've had Chairbabe for a few years now, and she's my pride and joy...CrazyCatMan, sure, you can call me that.

How did Chaircat and I meet, you may ask? Well, let me start off with there are two stories to that. The story I told my mother was that I found her on the side of a busy road while walking home one day. A stray kitten that I couldn't just leave to die. Mum wasn't too impressed with it, but agreed that I could keep her just as long as I took care of her. Now let's review the second story; the true story, might I add. A friend's cat had kittens, and posted on Facebook that she was looking for homes for them. I offered to take one, and that was that. I feel like the true story of how I acquired Kittenface will be a family story that we'll always laugh about when we get together. Well...I'm hoping for his when I do finally tell my Mum how Softkitty came about.

Chairman Meow and I have been through plenty of stuff throughout the years. Such as having 600 different names; such as Eway, Velcro, Slut, Kitten, and Ruby Blue. Eventually she became Chairman Meow, and it's stuck ever since. Not only have we been through a handful of name changes, but we've also gone through 5 moves together. I think she will one day hate me from the amount of times she's been moved to different homes. Not yet, though. Oh, and lets not forget when she had babies, that stupid slut. There were three babies to be in fact, but one died. Unfortunate, but I had another two kittens to add to the platoon. CrazyCatMan at his best.

I love my cat to death, especially when I first walk into my house, and she screams at the top of her lungs for five minutes about how much she missed me. Yeah bitch, I was gone for awhile, calm down, I get it. Also, I love her when I go to bed, and how she expects that I lift the blankets for her to join in a cuddle session. One day I'm going to roll over in my sleep and smother her. Well that would suck. But getting a dutch oven would suck worse.

--
This is where I post some pictures of her. Let me warn you, you're going to fall in love with her. Don't worry, it's natural to feel that way.







4 comments:

  1. Baby chair! Also, I hate that you included that particular photo of me in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included that particular photo of the beauty that is Mlou.

    And you're a crazy cat man. Yuck. One day when I am a crazy dog lady I will bring my big dogs to your place and they will scare your cats and they will leave you. Sorry in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mlou is def a beauty in that photo.
    Don't you even dare, now that I know you're doing this, you'll never be allowed to come over!

    ReplyDelete